Monday, March 14, 2011

Registration for C++ and Beyond 2011 is now open!

Herb Sutter, Andrei Alexandrescu, and I will be doing an all-new C++ and Beyond in August in Banff, and registration has just opened.  If you're intrigued by the notion of getting together with some of the most interesting and experienced C++ developers on the planet, discussing how to take advantage of new C++0x language features, and exploring how to attack challenging performance problems, C++ and Beyond is an event I think you'll find worthy of your attention.  I encourage you to check out the C++ and Beyond web site for everything there is to know about the event.

Most of my posts related to C++ and Beyond go to the C&B blog, so if you'd like to follow developments related to C&B, I suggest you subscribe to its feed.

I hope to see you at C&B 2011 in Banff in August!

Scott

No comments: